We THOUGHT we knew what the weather was like...

Adapting to life in the Northwest.

Friday, April 25, 2008

EXPELLED












Mary, Curt Pernice, and I went to see EXPELLED last night. All I can say is that it is a MUST SEE for all Christians.

The movie really shows how the scientific atheists and agnostics in academia are trying to kill academic freedom regarding Intelligent Design. If you don't agree with them, you are EXPELLED!

I did not think I would like the movie after watching the extended trailer - wrong! The movie moves very quickly and is quite interesting.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh - I read about that in Newsweek. I thought it sounded really interesting, especially since Ben Stein isn't a Christian or an intelligent design supporter, but he still thinks that the way they teach evolution without allowing for the guessing or anyone else to express an idea is ridiculous. Can't wait to watch it.