We THOUGHT we knew what the weather was like...

Adapting to life in the Northwest.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

California Sunshine
















Good friends are like sunshine. Not only was it nice and warm in California, but we got to visit many great friends. Herman, Lindsay, Riley and baby Spencer.
We invaded the Ripon Starbucks with 2 babies, a 2 1/2 year old and the rest of us!

After the wedding (see other post), we stayed with Duane and Sue. Proud parents! Proud Grandpas!! Naomi Pena is 3 weeks older than Hazel. Fun to share the first time grandparent experience with Duane & Sue.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cool photo of grandpas - don't have one of those. could you attach one of those to me so I can put it in one of my albums?

Mary and Jim said...

I think you can copy it off here...

Susan said...

yeah, I think you're right, but I've done that before from others' blogs and it comes out pretty small and I can't print it any bigger. Could you e-mail it to me as an attachment?